Experience 2-5 years
Customer Service Representative
Communications and Service Experience Division,
Service Strategy and Experience Branch
Term: One 12-month Secondment/Contract
One Permanent, Full-time
Salary Range: $59,009 – $65,569 per annum ($31.30 – $34.78 per hour)
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) Contact Centre is a fast-paced, omni-channel, high-profile organization that is committed to service excellence. The Contact Centre requires a high-performing, innovative, customer-centric professional to act as a front-line contact for the AGCO. Working within a demanding remote work environment, you possess a strong work ethic, and flexibility, and will play a pivotal role in contributing to a positive service experience.
Drawing on your demonstrated information-seeking and solution-focused capabilities, you will interpret Acts, Regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the AGCO to provide comprehensive and detailed technical information, educating and instructing applicants, licensees, registrants and stakeholders on the businesses we regulate, as well as directing and forwarding escalated customer contacts to the appropriate departments as needed. You will exercise judgment and integrity in your daily work functions along with ensuring adherence to organizational principles and values. In addition, you will work on a variety of internal systems and applications to service customers along with being responsible for a range of administrative tasks to support customer and internal stakeholder business needs. Furthermore, you will be the first point of contact for the AGCO complaints process, servicing these contacts in a timely fashion and adhering to organizational standards.
This position requires:
- Superior customer service skills
- Tech-savviness with the ability to easily troubleshoot technical-related matters
- Experience working in a contact centre, with the ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced, demanding environment and meet contact centre quality and performance standards
- The ability to research, analyze, and interpret information and provide tailored responses all while striving for first point of contact resolution
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- The ability to deal with customers using tact, judgement, self-control, confidentiality and discretion
- The ability to work independently in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent conflict-resolution, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), with the ability to easily learn new software applications related to our business
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a contact centre, using contact centre technology and engaging with customers using multiple channels of communication (e.g. phone, email, web chat)
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Canada and will be subject to a criminal background check.
To apply to this vacancy, please submit your application online at our Careers Webpage, located at www.agco.ca/careers, by Thursday, May 13, 2021.
The AGCO is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer.
The AGCO has the responsibility to lead by example in advancing racial equity and to build a diverse, inclusive, accessible and respectful workplace where every employee has a voice and the opportunity to fully contribute. To this effect, you are encouraged to reflect upon the diversity you would bring to the role within your application including, but not limited to, individuals identifying with one or more of the under-represented groups identified within Ontario’s Human Rights Code.
Disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process is available upon request.